Yes- we are just about to finish small update for the scenery of Kos. 

I'd say the vast majority of people are not suffering from low FPS however we are very commit to support and find solutions until the last user!

As for Kos- at the version we distribute the ground textures are 4k. We suspect it could be the culprit. The coming update will include 2k textures of the grounds together with few more tweaks could assist you. 

Before we will relesae it we will chose 2-3 people from here to check it together with them. 

Raz

• Like 3

i know the solution how to resolve the problem about fps, the Gaya should export the new bgl file of the airport without platform! the platform cause the fps problem!

On 3/3/2020 at 9:23 AM, Raz said:

Yes- we are just about to finish small update for the scenery of Kos. 

I'd say the vast majority of people are not suffering from low FPS however we are very commit to support and find solutions until the last user!

As for Kos- at the version we distribute the ground textures are 4k. We suspect it could be the culprit. The coming update will include 2k textures of the grounds together with few more tweaks could assist you. 

Before we will relesae it we will chose 2-3 people from here to check it together with them. 

Raz

You can ask me.

I will test it if you want.

Frank

Posted (edited)

I have problems with the frame rate in Kos. After loading the scenery, the frames are just great and are around 60 frames. Everything is smooth. The CPU load on the first core is 90 percent. After a few minutes it is suddenly no longer smooth and you can see that the CPU utilization increases to 100 percent on the first core and does not decrease anymore. The other cores, however, hardly work. But what is the same with other scenarios. My GPU utilization is always 40 to 50 percent in Kos. In my opinion it has something to do with the CPU usage. After a while, Kos stressed the CPU too much. Not the GPU !!! Please check in this direction. My system: I7 8700k @ 4.8 Ghz, 32GB Ram, GTX1070 8GB

Ronny

Edited by RS271181

Those days we testing a new update for Kos. 

That update suppuse to solve the FPS issue some users have.