Sign in to follow this  
Augusto Sposito

Error trying to download.

I registered and activated the coupon to download to P3Dv4, however when trying to download it displayed a page with code "5", now it is like "Too many downloads! Please contact us via the forums", so I'm in touch. How do I download? Thanks.

Same problem here. Clicking the box to download files then gives you a blank page with a '5' in the corner. No download.

Thanks.

Figured it out for the issue I'm having, the installer is an .exe file - at the risk of looking a gift horse in the mount, it's a bit useless for mac and linux x-plane 11 users.

Hi. I redeemed my coupon on Saturday evening for the Prepar3D version. Every time I try to download the file all I get is the same blank page with a "5" in the top left corner that many are getting. I have tried using both Edge and Chrome, but get the same result. I wondered whether it was due to an overloaded server at the weekend, but am still getting the same this morning. Please could someone from Gaya explain what is going on and how I can download the scenery file. Many thanks.

@westbros

Did you tired multiple times to download the files? is so the system is automatically blocking you. 

We will check our servers (Amazon) to make sure all will work smooth. 

Please also send me In private message the email you register to the site so we could reset your download counter if that's the case.

Raz