Hi, 

I won't mark any date or timeframe until im 100% sure about it. I can tell EDDM is in a very good and smooth developing process and will be world class airport. Not to mention it's brand new  development and will include an amazing level of details. We all really can't wait to share with you some previews 🙂 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2021 at 11:59 PM, Vee One said:

Hi Raz,

Any news/previews on EDDM and LSZH? We’re almost into March now...

Very happy on your Vienna airport... using it a lot lately for my A320 NEO European flights.

Wasn't there supposed to be an announcement mid January on EDDM?

Hi Guys, 

We are not "sign" on a date or time frame until we are 100% knows we knows to achieve that schedule. We know and appreciate the huge anticipation of many and you can be sure those will be top class products. A bit of insight- in general there are 2 main "tactics" of products previews: 

1. Show on going development include drafts, work in progress, art work etc.

2. Show beta version of a project- that's mean the product is nearly ready. 

Each of the tactics have pros and cons and come to serve different goals. I'm still considering what's the right method for EDDM, LSZH and EGGS due the huge hype and expectations of those brand new and fresh development. 

You will know what we decide soon 🙂 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In meantime I hav emy concerns. Frankly to say the politics of Gaya is disappointing.

Are there any internal issues? I do not see any new products.

To be frank it takes to long.

We are in May and getting a little impatient now in absence of any news or any teaser screenshots to indicate level of progress. I suspect, I am not alone, eventually some folks will give up and go for the competing product.

Gaya has been busy working for Asobo with MSFS “free for us” airport improvements with the Benelux update, like redoing Rotterdam airport, not to mention all the other ones, like in the Japan update. Give them a bit of patience. Your wait will be rewarded.

• 4 weeks later...

Indeed we are developing for Microsoft almost all of the  world updates airports and all POIs, however we keep working all that time also on our airports and also of other things 😉 

As can be seen from our products, those already released and those to come, we aim and bring the most advance development and art standards. We literally building each of the airports with the top and most advance techs of the gaming industry and non of our airports are "ports" from other simulators. I personally approve each one of our airports into the small details and I'm sure you see the Gaya spirit and quality all around- the ground polygons, the custom and authentic GSE (service vehicles) and all the way into the tiny details. 

There is a full concept we working by for any airport and as a way of life - we really want you to feel there and get full immersion. For EDDM that's mean the very right shape of the terrain (those crossing internal roads by the runways), the unique building+vegetation combination all over the parking lots and terminals, the right looking and feeling of the ground of course, the air museum and the spotting hill and even that small "tank" use to follow ELAL aircrafts from parking to takeoff (well, I'm an Israeli and it's very unique item there I really think and want to have it 🙂 ). 

To make the long story short- you can expect really different type of add-ons. it's not just making 3D models and place inside the simulator, it's Gaya. 

As for timing - All I can say is development going very well and by plan. 

Raz

No, but I can clearly say the wait worth it. I will suggest all to avoid jumping over interim options and wait for the real thing- Gaya. 

• 2 weeks later...

I will not mark any date or timeframe until we will know 100% it's locked. I can confirm that project on high priority and I'm really exciting to show you previews but, as I said, at the right moment. 

• 4 months later...

Well, considering that ORBX - someone Gaya partners with has now decided to offer Aerosoft / Sim-Wings EDDM on ORBX Central. 90% of Staff's last comments haven't been since JUNE, that's coming on 5 months with no talk from a company. They're obviously getting more success from offering their products direct to Asobo under contract for World Updates. Common discussions on Discord indicate they're dead / now an in-house studio developing nowhere near the quality of their former payware products.

I'd like Gaya EDDM, but realistically, it's not happening it seems.

Edited by Takadiurga

• 3 weeks later...

Seems to be the case and there was an announcement tat Lugano and Zurich in the SU7 will be from Gaya. Will have to wait and see for commenting on quality when it comes packaged as part of SU or WU.

@Raz - any comments here will really help.

Edited by pchitkara