cyberpilot

No coupons code

I have received your email advising me to login in to your website and activate my coupons code for Kos but I can't find the code anywhere!

Where is it?

Try looking in your spam or Junk folder for an email from Gaya simulations  it probably ended up there

regards Craig

I have the same issue. Received an email telling me to go to the website and activate the coupon code, but I never received the code.... Already checked the spam folder

For me its the same. At 5th february, there should be sent an email to me as a registered user. But i have no recevied an email yet. Neither in the spam folder nor in another folder. I am also a little bit frustrated with the promise that was not kept.

Same here...was so much looking forward to it, but nothing.

Regards,

Matej

Edited by hollow

I also dind not get a coupon code. 

The confirmation email I got on Dec. 24th, 2019 after signing up for the giveaway says:

"As soon as the scenery releases, you’ll receive another email with a discount code. Applying this discount code on the store page will reduce the price to zero and allow you to download it for free. It is important to note that the discount code will only work for a single download."

So I would much appreciate to get the coupon. Nothing found in spam folders btw., all other emails from you guys got through without a problem.

UPDATE:

Did e-mail search and found codes for P3D and X-Plane in an email from GAYA dated 5 Feb 2020 at 1351.

K

I sent a private message to RAZ mentioned with my registered eMail. I got the coupon a few minutes later and all is fine.

• Like 1

Guys- we are here to help all of you before the 24 hours will pass.

Good morning,

I too have received an email with all the information except the code.  I am concerned that the 24 hr window will expire.  How do I private message Raz?

Thank you,

Ryan