EDDT, LOWW and LGKO update 1.1 [MSFS]

120996620_1464778230359494_148887513167661984_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=4BUwDzY1lN8AX-uHNjN&_nc_ht=scontent.fhfa2-2.fna&oh=23727da75289352b1aa7002fc9014226&oe=5FA496B4

EDDT Berlin Tegel, LGKO Kos Airport and LOWW Vienna Airport for MSFS - update 1.1- info and change log

Yesterday we released the first update for thoe 3 prodcuts via Orbx Central. The update will be available for those of you who bought those via Simmarket, Aerosoft and Microsoft in-game Marketplace ASAP. 

Please note- Seems like there is specific bug with ILS when using some of the aircrafts, particualry those with FMC/MCDU. We reccomend you to insert the ILS freq manually to the FMS/MCDU. 

Change log:

EDDT:

1. Ground service cars (include the fuel truck and all others) have been fixed and now fully working in all parking stands- Fixed. 

2. ILS approaches- all fixed*

3. Star on the simulator map- Added. 

4. Runway bump- fixed.

5. Few taxi signs flaoting above the ground- fixed. 

6. Baggage carts and vehicles clips into the aircaft while loading baggage- fixed. 

7. Taxi ribbon- fixed. 

LGKO:

1. Massive FPS and performance improvment. We removed the animated birds and made further optimization- fixed.

2. Ground service cars (include the fuel truck and all others) have been fixed and now fully working in all parking stands- Fixed. 

3. Baggage carts and vehicles clips into the aircaft while loading baggage- fixed. 

4. Star on the simulator map- Added. 

5. Taxi ribbon- fixed. 

LOWW:

1. Ground service cars (include the fuel truck and all others) have been fixed and now fully working in all parking stands- Fixed. 

2. ILS approaches- all fixed*

3. Star on the simulator map- Added. 

4. Taxi ribbon- fixed. 

Hi, I have both EDDT and LGKO but I don't think I have the updates installed for either of them. I bought them both on the official marketplace on 11/10/20. 

Thanks in advance

Edited by ToothyTubs
8 minutes ago, ToothyTubs said:

Hi, I have both EDDT and LGKO but I don't think I have the updates installed for either of them. I bought them both on the official marketplace on 11/10/20. 

Thanks in advance

Is it because the MSFS marketplace doesn't support updates? If so, would it be worth me buying LIRQ on the Orbx store or elsewhere so I can get any of the updates?

Edited by ToothyTubs

Ms Marketplace do support updates, however it's take a bit more time to bring it up there. all updates in Orbx will be shortly available in MS Marketplace. 

Microsoft want to check every content file before it is placed into the Marketplace and they update the Marketplace once on Thursday/Friday after the weekly update and also when a patch is being released.

Unlike Orbx/Simmarket/Aerosoft Microsoft Marketplce updating every few days (mostly Thursdays) and any version approved to release there pass Microsoft internal tests (note- not quality tests [!] but their internal tests). I assume it will improve by time and we know there is a dedicated team for that. 

Particutlary for EDDT in the Marketplace version only there is a bug cause few anomalies. Microsoft and Asobo tracked the problem and working to solve it. 

Keep sending feedbacks and bugs for us! 

Raz

On 10/18/2020 at 7:03 AM, Raz said:

Unlike Orbx/Simmarket/Aerosoft Microsoft Marketplce updating every few days (mostly Thursdays) and any version approved to release there pass Microsoft internal tests (note- not quality tests [!] but their internal tests). I assume it will improve by time and we know there is a dedicated team for that. 

Particutlary for EDDT in the Marketplace version only there is a bug cause few anomalies. Microsoft and Asobo tracked the problem and working to solve it. 

Keep sending feedbacks and bugs for us! 

Raz

Can you inform us here when the update is out for the Marketplace please?

LOWW and LGKO- I assume within a week. 

EDDT- We are still working together with MS to find out why it's not working good there (unlike the version we sell via orbx. same versions provieded for both).