Suggest an airport for Gaya Simulations!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just announced it in our FB. Small sneak before the grand road-map event!

Looks like there is a big demand for Prague (or it's just the same guys succeed to make big noise 😄 ). You will know shorlty what's on our roadmpa for the next few months. Big surprises there! 

you mean that? 😉 

Posted Images

Hey guys! I really love your work and I am flying all the time just between Gaya airports, however as a proud czech citizen I am very sad that our capital city does not have any scenery for X Plane 11 or MSFS at all.(LKPR Prague Ruzyne) It would be a dream come true to have a scenery by Gaya! Also we have plenty of people and developers that could provide you all the information and pictures you would need from the airport. Thank you for all your work!

Edited by AdamMach
  • Like 2

Looks like there is a big demand for Prague (or it's just the same guys succeed to make big noise 😄 ).

You will know shorlty what's on our roadmpa for the next few months. Big surprises there! 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Hi to all at Gaya simulations, hope you have wonderful day. As I was looking through the suggestions and one catch my eye. İstanbul Havalimanı or LTFM would be so nice to have. I would be flying from LTFM with Turkish Airlines A330 every day 😄 Hope you will do LTFM
Ahmet

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Filip Chudoba said:

Hello from Chudoba Design,

we saw the demand as well and announced Prague Scenery about 4 days ago https://fsnews.eu/chudoba-design-development-roadmap/. It's up to you guys. I think you have potential for bigger airports. You should go for new Istanbul airport, Brandenburg airport or Beijing Capital. 

Have nice day

Filip

Personally, I will rather have a Prague scenery from a QUALITY developer, like Gaya 😉

• Like 3

No offense Filip, but you can not compare freeware scenery developed by single person to a payware developed by group of fulltime professional designers. Also we are talking about scenery for FS2020 not XPlane.

Edited by Fidel
  • Like 1

Here are few hints for what we are working on:

EG##, LSZH, LG##, ENCN, KB##, SB##, LS##, ED##, LO##

I won't tell more, but we are working on nice annoncment with a lot of nice work-in-progress previews 🙂

*The order of the ICAO codes are not hint for the release order. 

2 hours ago, xTiMm_ said:

Excuse me? http://mkstudios.pl/page/products/24-lisbon-p3d4.html

Its Frankfurt. BIG announcement can only be FRANKFURT 😛 😄

Not at all on the same level of quality and accuracy of Gaya sceneries.

and it is out dated for ages.

EDDF is handcrafted in MSFS.

We really need LPPT airport for its beautiful landscape and river views during the approach.

Airport in Eastern Asia area always interesting! 
I love the mid-day hazy approaches into Suvarnabhumi or the rush of the Tuk-Tuks near Phnom Penh airports 🙂, however we are commercial business and each project need to be profitable by the end, and sadly markets in thos areas are small (far from cover the costs). 

On 10/21/2020 at 2:17 PM, Raz said:

Here are few hints for what we are working on:

EG##, LSZH, LG##, ENCN, KB##, SB##, LS##, ED##, LO##

OMG, please tell me you're doing KBNA (Nashville Intl)!  I would love that or KBOS, but assuming FlyTampa is doing KBOS already (not that yours might not look better...).  I've heard of no one doing KBNA and that airport by you guys would be GORGEOUS!

Munich (any scenery out there is still not perfect even though we´re coming close), German Regional Airports (thinking of Sylt, Paderborn, Munster, Dortmund, Saarbrucken, Karlsruhe, Kassel/Calden, Dresden, Erfurt, Memmingen - I know these are many, but you´re currently developing that many airports of which some are pretty big so I don´t think it´d be a big problem to recreate some of the smaller ones) and last but not least, Greenland Airports (maybe together with Greenlany scenery by ORBX?) like BGSF, BGGH, BGBW, BGJN and many many more. Greenland is such a great place and the airports are also pretty small so maybe pretty easy for you to create. Greenland is underrated in our flight sims. 

Requesting all for P3D and FS2020, for me it´s very important to still have P3D available. 

• Sam changed the title to Suggest an airport for Gaya Simulations!