• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like there is a big demand for Prague (or it's just the same guys succeed to make big noise 😄 ). You will know shorlty what's on our roadmpa for the next few months. Big surprises there! 

Just announced it in our FB. Small sneak before the grand road-map event!

you mean that? 😉 

Posted Images

Please please release it for P3D as well. I know we have the new one from SimWIngs, but Gaya Simulations EDDM in P3D would literally be NEEEEEEXT level and not able to be surpassed by ANYBODY. 

With Munich announced and hopefully coming for P3D as well, we also need a Gaya EDDB, as it´s based on EDDM in many aspects so I call BER like a sister airport of MUC;)

6 minutes ago, Raz said:

Based on so many questions and "arguments"  for the P3D/XP/MSFS I think ill write a post about it and what our plans are. 

Based on your quality of sceneries, you will receive a lot of love (and money) for a beautiful Munich! 🙂
Nice to see you step into Germany for major airports!

Looking forward to if the scenery will ever be ported to P3D as well 🙂 
However you are a huge impact that MSFS will be THE Simulator in a year or so when the first addon planes comes out and we may switch from P3D to MSFS for a professional simulation.

I can't wait to see your full roadmap!

Thx

Very excited about EDDM and to hear your other plans.  A couple of suggestions that would be GREAT for me:

• KEWR (Newark Intl - UAL Hub and NO ONE does a great version of this in any sim...would love this in MSFS)
  • KDAL (Dallas Love - SWA Hub and currently no version I know of coming to MSFS - right off downtown Dallas which could be included for a really cool package)
  • KHOU (Houston Hobby - SWA Hub no version I know of from any developer)
  • EDDF
  • MMSD (Cabo San Lucas - major vacation spot and recent new airport renovations/upgrades)
  • PANC (Anchorage Intl - major vacation and cargo hub)
8 minutes ago, DFWSupertrooper said:

Very excited about EDDM and to hear your other plans.  A couple of suggestions that would be GREAT for me:

• KEWR (Newark Intl - UAL Hub and NO ONE does a great version of this in any sim...would love this in MSFS)
  • KDAL (Dallas Love - SWA Hub and currently no version I know of coming to MSFS - right off downtown Dallas which could be included for a really cool package)
  • KHOU (Houston Hobby - SWA Hub no version I know of from any developer)
  • EDDF
  • MMSD (Cabo San Lucas - major vacation spot and recent new airport renovations/upgrades)
  • PANC (Anchorage Intl - major vacation and cargo hub)

Forgot to add KDCA (Washington Natl - right off the city would be beautiful update to a busy airport that's fun to fly into).

Hello devs. I can't wait until you release your roadmap but as far as I know sweden is not on the roadmap.

I wonder if Sweden's capital airport Stockholm Arlanda sound good?

It is not just squares with jetways. It has an interesting terminal layout with piers etc.

- kevin

8 minutes ago, kiven112 said:

Hello devs. I can't wait until you release your roadmap but as far as I know sweden is not on the roadmap.

I wonder if Sweden's capital airport Stockholm Arlanda sound good?

It is not just squares with jetways. It has an interesting terminal layout with piers etc.

- kevin

wycijlb9hwzwej987vydhw.webp

I think Stockholm will be done by Orbx, since they also did the P3D version... The developer already created Gothenorg for MSFS and I won't be surprised is ESSA is next 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys, i am the new one.... 🙂

I have always been a friend of MS Flight simulators. X-Plane never appealed to me somehow. The new MS Flight Simulator 2020 is overwelming, and the fact that it is the add-ons and updates are being released so quickly and frequent even makes it a better product and also justifies the price for which it is sold. GAYA released some really nice stuff so far, and the attention to detail (even the smallest) is simply amazing.

So  my choices for some airports in the new Sim are LDSP, LYBE, LYPG, LYTV and LDDU. The adriatic Ex-YU coastline is one of the most interesting places to fly imho. It would be very nice, if you could cover the Boka Kotorska as a whole in one add-on, because the default scenery simply differs so much from what it looks like in reality, especially when you're flying below 3000ft.

Other airports i'd like to see is EDDV Hannover, EDDF Frankfurt. I also wouldn't complain about Paris Orly or Ajaccio LFKJ being released. Nice to see Zürich LSZH coming.

Keep up the good work, guys!

Hi all

First of all I would like to thank Raz and the whole team at Gaya Simulations for their oustanding work (I'm especially a fan of EDDT and LOWW ^^)! You guys have some busy weeks and months ahead of you. Great Airports have been teased. I have some other airport suggestions for when all the other scenery has been released. These airports are currently not covered (or at least not by a professional scenery developer) in the 3 main simulators: Prepar3d, X-Plane 11, MSFS.

I'd like to start of in Berlin with EDDI Berlin Tempelhof. One of the most iconic (former) airports in the world. The airport itself just tells a story. Build under the Third Reich, by the propaganda machine used as one of the technological advancements of the regime, and later used for the famous Berlin Airlift during the Cold War. The airport closed in 2008. I don't know if it is technically possible to encorporate older airports in the current sims. But I think it would be a great addition to the simulators.

Secondly, I'd like to suggest EBAW Antwerp Airport. It's a regional airport located to the north of the Belgian capital of Brussels. I included this one because it has a lot of general aviation traffic; it could be the starting point for an exploration of the low countries. But it also has a direct connection with London City. Furthermore it serves some holiday destinations in the south of Spain, north of Morocco and Innsbruck.

Thirdly, as an addition to your work on the Austrian airports, I'd like to mention LOSM Flugplatz Mauterndorf. It's a very small grass strip located to the southeast of Zell am See. I think it could be a nice addition to your regional Austrian airports, including Zell am See and Sankt Johan in Tirol for exploring the Austrian Alps.

As a final suggestion, I'd like to include VNKT Kathmandu Airport; the perfect place to start your journey to Lukla and the Himalaya's. It has been covered for X-Plane 11 but nowhere near the quality Gaya Simulations delivers.

Thank you for your contributions to the flight sim community; I'm excited to see what comes next!

Thanks for the really great support guys!

We are all very exciting and happy to see our community growing and those discussions keep going! it's really inspiring us all!

I just done some amazing VFR flight from LOWZ to LOIJ and no doubt we need another GA flugplatz in reasonable distance from those 2. LOSM is nice candidate however I could not confirm nor decilne anything by now. As you all see the roadmap is fully booked for a year ahead, however our senses are always active for new and exciting things (sometimes those are out of the box ideas!). 

As for the other options, for now I'm predict any slow however will analayz them all and than will decide. 

Back to you soon with some amazing stuff and new super detailed and exiting destinations!

Raz

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Raz said:

Thanks for the really great support guys!

We are all very exciting and happy to see our community growing and those discussions keep going! it's really inspiring us all!

I just done some amazing VFR flight from LOWZ to LOIJ and no doubt we need another GA flugplatz in reasonable distance from those 2. LOSM is nice candidate however I could not confirm nor decilne anything by now. As you all see the roadmap is fully booked for a year ahead, however our senses are always active for new and exciting things (sometimes those are out of the box ideas!). 

As for the other options, for now I'm predict any slow however will analayz them all and than will decide. 

Back to you soon with some amazing stuff and new super detailed and exiting destinations!

Raz

Could you please consider doing Prague? It has been neglected for years, and version for FSX/P3D is very old now, and there is no chance of any serious update, or MSFS version 🙂

It would be great to have EDDS in MFS.

EDDS has a lovely country side with many VFR POI e.g. castles like Hohenzollern.

Nice mountains and 30min away from  lake of Constance and Switzerland.

EDDS is one of the biggest international Airports in Germany app. 10 Mio passengers. Short flights to EDDM, EDDF, EDDL, EHAM, LSZH...

A small US military base , logistic Hub, one of the biggest hub with business jets, and ... VFR General Aviation.

Stuttgart has in flightsimmer scene a huge fan base.

Many arguments... why haven´t you started to develop this airport?

Luftbild_EDDS.jpg

hohenzollern.jpg