Hi guys, 

We got a lot of requests, suggestions and reccomendations for airports to make. First of all i'd like to thank you for your great interest in Gaya and with what we are doing. Your support it amazing and encourage us all! 

We have a solid roadmap for the next 6 months (we will announce later that month with very spicy screenshots 🙂 ), however we are really want to hear and get your ideas and suggestions. I can assure at least one airport we will release the next few months came into our mind from one facebook comment. 

So suggest, ignite our senses and maybe your suggest will become one of the top qulaity Gaya airport?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like there is a big demand for Prague (or it's just the same guys succeed to make big noise 😄 ). You will know shorlty what's on our roadmpa for the next few months. Big surprises there! 

Just announced it in our FB. Small sneak before the grand road-map event!

you mean that? 😉 

Posted Images

Hi Raz, I would like to see some Dutch Airports, like:

- EHLE Lelystad, with the new expansion to cater charter flights and the Aviodrome museum, a nice location to discover the Netherlands
- EHEH Eindhoven, second busy airport after Amsterdam, not depicted currently due to blurred bing data since it is a military air base as well

A few airports come to mind especially being an XP user. I'm not sure if these have been made by devs for other sims.

LIRN - Naples, Italy

Plenty of different airlines flying to and from this city that contains a lot of history

LPMA - Funchal, Portugal

Popular holiday destination on the Island of Madeira in the North Atlantic

LDSP - Split, Croatia

Some great mountain terrain around this small airport, and much like the others, a popular holiday destination 😁

Guest DarrianCZE

LKPR - Prague Airport. The Mega Airport version is starting to be outdated, and there is a very small chance of update.

I also have several contacts at the airport, so I am able to provide whatever "local" support you might need 🙂

On 10/5/2020 at 11:07 PM, Er!k said:

Hi Raz, I would like to see some Dutch Airports, like:

- EHLE Lelystad, with the new expansion to cater charter flights and the Aviodrome museum, a nice location to discover the Netherlands
- EHEH Eindhoven, second busy airport after Amsterdam, not depicted currently due to blurred bing data since it is a military air base as well

Hi Erik! how are you?

Not sure about those 2, but NL is very interesting country and I think very seriously to create something there. Maybe some nice and popular airfield as start?

On 10/6/2020 at 12:35 PM, aquarius said:

A few airports come to mind especially being an XP user. I'm not sure if these have been made by devs for other sims.

LIRN - Naples, Italy

Plenty of different airlines flying to and from this city that contains a lot of history

LPMA - Funchal, Portugal

Popular holiday destination on the Island of Madeira in the North Atlantic

LDSP - Split, Croatia

Some great mountain terrain around this small airport, and much like the others, a popular holiday destination 😁

All those 3 are amazing ideas! 

Naples- will see how LIRQ will sell and will take a decision right afterwards. It's also have 3D city by Bing and could be very interesting destination. 

LPMA- there is hand-crafted airport as default in MSFS.

On 10/6/2020 at 2:58 PM, Guest DarrianCZE said:

LKPR - Prague Airport. The Mega Airport version is starting to be outdated, and there is a very small chance of update.

I also have several contacts at the airport, so I am able to provide whatever "local" support you might need 🙂

LKPR- super interesting. can't promise something right now but that's something we will consider. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the response Raz. I would skip Schiphol, since FlyTampa is already planning a huge overhaul and the airport is under heavy construction the coming years. For Eindhoven and Lelystad people are also working on freeware... So if I would have to pick one I guess I would take Lelystad. Attractive for GA flyers, and also airliners because of the expansion of the runway and new terminal. And of course the Aviodrome museum with interesting aircraft outside like a Fokker 70 and 747 of KLM and more. Also the yearly FsWeekend is hosted there (unfortunately cancelled to COVID this year), so maybe you can benefit of that making Gaya Simulations 'official sponsor of the FsWeekend airport'. 😉

Hi @Raz,

I hope you and @Gaya Simulations team are in good health.

The sim community is loving your great work. 
From your latest preview of Florence airport, the quality you shown us are speechless and breathtaking.

For that matter, I would love to see some day your work in Lisbon Airport and some main landmarks of the city, such as the 2 bridges and Christ statue.

keep up your amazing work.

Best to the team,

GC

• Like 1

Hi @Raz,

First of all, I want to thank you for all the great work!
I would suggest ELLX - Luxembourg airport. Cargolux (one of the most rentable cargo company) is based here and I saw a lot of screenshots of people already flying the Cargolux 747-800 on MFS2020, so I think it would be a good idea to develop this airport. It's also the only airport we have here ^^'.

Greetings from Luxembourg :)

Alessio

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words and support guys! 

Lisbon is actually an amazing airport and the approach there is one my favorites (over the bridge and very close to the buildings roofs 🙂 ). 

ELLX- interesting idea. I have never been there but cargo flights are always attractive 🙂 

For now our road-map is full until the end of Q1 2021. We will share with you all that very exciting road-map in addition to some spicy preview of amazing and very surprising things we are working on. 

Since we are growing our capacity growing too and we might add more into the plan. Your ideas are great and it's very important for us, for me, to hear that!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@mzeu thanks for taking part, however the idea is not just drop a list but explain and describe the airport you think worth it. Will be great to have some "teasing" images so we could have interesting and effective discussion. As I said before, we are not promise nothing, however those kind of discussions really bring us ideas for check. I can cnfirm ENCN (plan to release during November) came from 1 facebook comment to one of our post.

Hi, 

I’m sorry you’re right. I put the list without explanation! The idea is to recreate a “route” between northern and southern places in Europe, till Northern Africa. Starting from Paris, through Milan (where will be Olympic Winter Games 2026), together with Turin, one of the most famous Italian cities. Then going south to Palermo and Catania, two beautiful Sicilian cities, arriving to Algiers, where they have recently  built the new passenger terminal.

I’ll try to share some photos!

Thank you!

Dan

The following airport/scenery is an absolute must creation. I signed on here almost specifically to drop this idea. It is none other than the world known and popular Princess Julianna International Airport (TNCM) in beautiful St. Maarten. Not sure who created it but someone made a payware version for X-Plane that was so detailed it had the warning jet blast sign on the beach. I can add more screen shots of this X-Plane add-0n of anyone requests. 

757-RF_xp11_4.png

Intereting ideas!

I can confirm we are working on "kind of" Italian airport we will announce as part of our roadmap (it's not that far from LIMC). We also working on one airport in Latin America and in North America as well. 

55 minutes ago, Raz said:

Intereting ideas!

I can confirm we are working on "kind of" Italian airport we will announce as part of our roadmap (it's not that far from LIMC). We also working on one airport in Latin America and in North America as well. 

Lugano?

We will reveal our roadmap for the next 6 month shorly. 

There are amazing destinations and news we really can't wait to share with you guys! 

There are airports in Europe, North America and South America (!) , major hubs and small iconic airfields.

More info- coming soon!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Raz said:

We will reveal our roadmap for the next 6 month shorly. 

There are amazing destinations and news we really can't wait to share with you guys! 

There are airports in Europe, North America and South America (!) , major hubs and small iconic airfields.

More info- coming soon!

Daniel here from facebook! Look forward to see the roadmap you have planned 🙂 Loving LOWW, LOWI, Leeds UK... Love to see what's next for Europe! Crossing thumbs for Stansted or Zurich!

Hi Daniel!

Happy to hear you loving our stuff. FYI- LOWI and Leeds aren't Gaya airports. 

As for EGSS and LSZH- I can't deny nor confirm at that stage 😉 

• Like 2

Frankfurt, EDDF!

Since 64bit we need a detailed rendition of this fantastic huge hub.
Come on! 🙂 There are so many sources available and people available to use for getting access and photos of the airport