Raz

Kos for Prepar3D v5: Now Available for Giveaway Users!

Hi guys, 

As promised, those of you who received Kos as part of our Gaya Gifts giveaway and would like to upgrade the scenery for Prepar3D v5, you can now do so using the discount coupon sent you by mail yesterday!

IMPORTANT - There are about 600 people who have not received their coupons. You will get yours by Sunday.  

The Benefits of Upgrading to Kos for V5

1. Gaya's Kos (LGKO) scenery for Prepar3Dv5. 

2. You will now have Kos in your Orbx account for easy downloading, updating and installing.

3. The Prepar3D v4.4 version will also be migrated in the license transfer, in case you would like to roll back your simulator.

The upgrade fee is $13.20 AUD (€8.00 approx). Making this purchase will give you the same access to professional support and other options available to those who purchased the scenery at full retail price from Orbx.

If you'd like to upgrade, do so using the following steps:

1. Go to the following link: http://orbxdirect.com/redeem

2. Enter the coupon code and click "Redeem". Now the special discount will be available for you at the Kos product page. 

3. Go to Kos P3D product page: https://orbxdirect.com/product/gaya-lgko

3. Continue the purchase process as any other product: the price will show $13.20 AUD (€8.00 approx). 

For more info and assistant visit: https://support.orbxdirect.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001542775

Have a pleasant flight! 

image.png.113c16fc0077564ba9c60765ffc747be.png

• Like 1

Hi, like a silly boy, I got lost your email and the key code to get and redeem the v5 wersion from ORBX. is it possible to re-send me this mail? Attached my proof of purchase (gratis),

Thanks for any help & regards,

Fulvio

gaya Kos.pdf

Hi Fulvio. 

Will recover it for you however it should wait for monday. 

Raz

Hello Raz,

It is Sunday and I have not received an email for Orbx upgrade.  I checked spam and junk and no email there either.  Look forward to porting over the library to Kos to Orbx and P3dv5.  Thank you!

Best,

Robert

Hello Raz,

it's Monday and I have not received an email for ORBX Upgrade.

kind regards,

Harald

Hi guys, 

We planned to send the 600 left keys on Sunday however a small internal issue casue little delay. 

We are working to make sure you get it asap! 

If ill see it's taking too much time I have plan B 😉 

Raz

• Like 2

Hi,
I have a problem
You write
... As promised, those of you who have Kos as a giveaway and want to upgrade to Prepar3Dv5 can now do so with the discount voucher you received by post yesterday!

That applies to me. I received Kos as a giveaway
But I haven't received an email with the code to date.
Could you check that please?

On 6/11/2020 at 6:11 AM, Raz said:

those sent already few days ago. 

Hi Raz,

I've been religiously checking my e-mail and nothing recent from Gaya.  Only e-mails I find go back to the original Kos holiday giveaway.  Would you be able to check my profile here and check the e-mail address and perhaps re-send?  I'm eager to get Kos into Orbx and P3dv5.  Maybe then I can get a flight from Loww to Kos completed in v5.  🙂

@rbapon

Please send me your email adress you used for the giveaway so we could check and solve it quick. 

Raz

6 hours ago, Raz said:

@rbapon

Please send me your email adress you used for the giveaway so we could check and solve it quick. 

Raz

Hi Raz, 

I sent you a private message.

Hi Raz,

I also sent you a private message with my email (as you have requested this information from another user) last Monday, Jun/22nd, but haven't receive yet a reply from you. Is there any news?

Thank you and best regards,

Plinio

Same for me. I sent Raz a private message on June 19 but haven't heard anything yet.

Could you check it, please?

Thanks

Yves