Sign in to follow this  
thegreek87

LGKO scenery overlaping

Hi there, 

I have recently installed the scenery of LGKO via the voucher. 

Everything worked fine untill yesterday.

I've updated FTX central to version 4 and the only change I've made was to update the Libraries ("My Products"-->"Other"-->"Libraries")

After this, I started Prepar3d, loaded to LGKO and suddenly I was placed beneath the runway and as you can see, there is a part of an other runway (the default I guess, cause I dont have any other LGKO scenery). 

I'm sure this has to do with the update of FTX central V4 or/and the update of the Libraries.

How can I fix this? Its pretty obvious, that there is loaded another scenery of LGKO over the GAYA's scenery!

Thank you very much!!!

gayalgko.jpg

Hi,

have you got the copy from orbx or as part of the giveaway? 

Obviously there was activated another scenery of LGKO from ORBX. Tried to deinstall the libraries but nothing happened. 

Wanted to Install the FTX Central for the free contents, and it seems that it is automaticly updating the sceneries. 

There must somewhere be some files for LGKO, but I dont know where, so I can deactivate manually the .bgl files. 

Ive noticed, that the LGKO scenery of GAYA is listed at the bottom in "grey" in the scenery list of P3D, so it was untuchable. 

Ive downloaded the Addon Organizer of Lorby-SI and Ive moved the entry on the first place. 

Now its working fine again! 

Ive solved it at first now, but there is still somewere an activated defaul scenery. 

Hi @Raz,

As i've mantioned, I had to use the Addon Organizer of Lorby-SI, to be able to do changes in the scenery list and put the LGKO scenery on top. 

I will do some flights these days and I will see if everythings works fine (VOR etc), cause when there is another default scenery active, there will be conflicting frequencies when flying to LGKO.

Thank you!