Artox67

Warnings for missing structures [SOLVED]

Hi every time I start loading KOS I get this error/warning

0:01:09.181 W/SCN: Missing object objects/structures/BgnPrOvrRurRHV1.obj from package Custom Scenery/Gaya_Sim_LGKO_Ippokratis/roads/; replacing with blank
0:01:09.181 W/SCN: Missing object objects/structures/BgnPrOvrRurLHV0.obj from package Custom Scenery/Gaya_Sim_LGKO_Ippokratis/roads/; replacing with blank
0:01:09.181 W/SCN: Missing object objects/structures/BgnPrOvrRurLHV1.obj from package Custom Scenery/Gaya_Sim_LGKO_Ippokratis/roads/; replacing with blank
0:01:09.181 W/SCN: Missing object objects/structures/PriOWOvrPylStl.obj from package Custom Scenery/Gaya_Sim_LGKO_Ippokratis/roads/; replacing with blank
0:01:09.181 W/SCN: Missing object objects/structures/PriOWOvrPylStl.obj from package Custom Scenery/Gaya_Sim_LGKO_Ippokratis/roads/; replacing with blank
0:01:09.181 W/SCN: Missing object objects/structures/PriOWEmEndRHv0.obj from package Custom Scenery/Gaya_Sim_LGKO_Ippokratis/roads/; replacing with blank
0:01:09.181 W/SCN: Missing object objects/structures/PriOWEmEndRHv1.obj from package Custom Scenery/Gaya_Sim_LGKO_Ippokratis/roads/; replacing with blank
0:01:09.181 W/SCN: Missing object objects/structures/PriOWEmEndLHv0.obj from package Custom Scenery/Gaya_Sim_LGKO_Ippokratis/roads/; replacing with blank
0:01:09.181 W/SCN: Missing object objects/structures/PriOWEmEndLHv1.obj from package Custom Scenery/Gaya_Sim_LGKO_Ippokratis/roads/; replacing with blank

This is just a part of the warnings

Reinstalled as advised but still the same error. LOG attached. Please advise what could be wrong. I use the orthos from you. But without Orthos the same 

Cheers

Log.txt

Hello @Artox67

We have got your errors report and the log files @keenrw attached and working on track the problem and find a solution. 
As I stated in other threads, we see not difference between paid or free product. 
As we supported every single person for any need, big or small, we will support you as well. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Raz said:

Hello @Artox67

We have got your errors report and the log files @keenrw attached and working on track the problem and find a solution. 
As I stated in other threads, we see not difference between paid or free product. 
As we supported every single person for any need, big or small, we will support you as well. 

Thx this is really appreciated. 

Hi guys, my name is Filippo and I am trying to help Raz here to get your issues sorted out.

@Artox67 and @keenrw, would you mind contacting me in private? 
I will send you a ZIP file with all three scenery folders. I looked into your logs and I am wondering why those files are called when you launch the scenery in first place. While many other sceneries use them, they are actually not part of the Gaya Simulations LGKO (I do not have them under Gaya_Sim_LGKO_Ippokratis/roads and I get no log error when I launch the scenery on my system). We need to investigate what is causing such conflict. Maybe there was an error during the installation or some other element is interfering on your side.

Regards

@Artox67

Could you please post a screenshot of your custom scenery folder or your scenery_packs.ini file showing the three LGKO-folders and also of the content of each folder ?

@Filippo Nesi

I did a test here where i changed the "roads" folder to "roads_test" in the "Gaya_Sim_LGKO_Ippokratis" folder and i got similar errors, also from the "Gaya_Sim_LGKO_Ippokratis_autogen" folder, which i didn't touch at all.

@Filippo Nesi

I get the same warnings in my log file. I'd not posted before as I had assumed it was the same for everyone. One possible theory:

I created my own ortho4XP tiles, including an Overlay derived from the standard X-Plane source. I wonder if the overlay is calling for those (XP default library) objects?

Regards

1 hour ago, Vostflyer said:

I wonder if the overlay is calling for those (XP default library) objects?

Regards

No. Just tried with the overlay disabled and still got the warning messages. Ah well..

Morning guys.
First thing first. I am a user myself. I am just trying to help Raz sorting out your issues on this weekend, as he's not available at the moment. Please be assured that Gaya Simulations is fully interested to have your issues solved as quickly as possible.  

Now, most users do not have those warnings. The scenery seems to work just fine on their sides. One possibility was an error during the installation. Therefore, I sent my three scenery folders (as they are on my system) to @Artox67 and asked him to replace the existing ones. Unfortunately, we had no luck. Apparently, he is still getting the same errors. So we can now rule this out.

I am analyzing his log.txt trying to figure out what may cause those abnormal calls. I would kindly ask you to send us your log.txt and your scenery_packs.ini files. There is probably a common cause that we need to detect.

Note:
If any of you is using xOrganizer: please try to deactivate as many sceneries, libraries and orthos as possible, then launch LGKO. See if the scenery is loaded correctly. Then, please try to reactivate all deactivated items until you find out the culprit. I understand this is time-consuming, but is also the most logic way to isolate the cause of the error. 

Regards
Filippo

On 2/20/2020 at 7:12 AM, Raz said:

Hello @Artox67

Thanks alot RAZ

13 hours ago, Filippo Nesi said:

Morning guys.
First thing first. I am a user myself. I am just trying to help Raz sorting out your issues on this weekend, as he's not available at the moment. Please be assured that Gaya Simulations is fully interested to have your issues solved as quickly as possible.  

Now, most users do not have those warnings. The scenery seems to work just fine on their sides. One possibility was an error during the installation. Therefore, I sent my three scenery folders (as they are on my system) to @Artox67 and asked him to replace the existing ones. Unfortunately, we had no luck. Apparently, he is still getting the same errors. So we can now rule this out.

I am analyzing his log.txt trying to figure out what may cause those abnormal calls. I would kindly ask you to send us your log.txt and your scenery_packs.ini files. There is probably a common cause that we need to detect.

Note:
If any of you is using xOrganizer: please try to deactivate as many sceneries, libraries and orthos as possible, then launch LGKO. See if the scenery is loaded correctly. Then, please try to reactivate all deactivated items until you find out the culprit. I understand this is time-consuming, but is also the most logic way to isolate the cause of the error. 

Regards
Filippo

Hi Filippo thanks for trying to help

My logs are a few posts above , do you happen  to know what library is used for the missing objects ? it could be something simple like the library needed isn't installed , although i do have most from the  Xplane site.

Edited by keenrw

5 hours ago, keenrw said:

Hi Filippo thanks for trying to help

My logs are a few posts above , do you happen  to know what library is used for the missing objects ? it could be something simple like the library needed isn't installed , although i do have most from the  Xplane site.

That's the strange thing. The 'missing' objects seem to be primarily from the default XP libraries, and I'm guessing that the warning messages would disappear if suitable 'export....' lines were added to the LGKO library.lib file. However, I would assume that Gaya had not intended for those objects to be used for the scenery.

@Filippo Nesi As requested, I have attached my log and scenery_packs.ini files. I used xOrganiser to disable all plugins and just about everything in my custom scenery file apart from LGKO and the associated ortho tiles. Warnings are still there as you will see. Hope this helps.

John

scenery_packs.ini Log.txt

26 minutes ago, Vostflyer said:

@Filippo Nesi As requested, I have attached my log and scenery_packs.ini files. I used xOrganiser to disable all plugins and just about everything in my custom scenery file apart from LGKO and the associated ortho tiles. Warnings are still there as you will see. Hope this helps.

John

scenery_packs.ini 24.6 kB · 0 downloads Log.txt 148.24 kB · 0 downloads

Hi John,
I have noticed you have all items disabled except the three LGKO folders. And yet the problem persists...
This makes things really harder. 

One thing I have noticed about your logs (@Vostflyer, @Artox67 and @keenrw) is that all of you have OpenSceneryX installed. In principle, that might be the possible cause of the error. But the problem seems to persist even after disabling all items, as your test shows. Therefore this leaves only two possibilities: 
- a missing default library on your side
- a problem during LGKO installation

I will send a ZIP to all of you. @Artox67 received my fiiles, unfortunately this did not help solve the problem.

Regards
Filippo

@Filippo Nesi Tested as well with all disabled incl. OpenSceneryX but still the same issue.

Tried to update Xplane to check but all Default libraries are there nothing to change or to update

Cheers

Hi @Filippo Nesi @Raz

Issue solved. The opensceneryX wasn't up to date but this didn't solve the issue.

I simply copied the missing folders from the default library into the corresponding folders from the airport. (Screenshot)

This solved the issue for me. 

I guess that LGKO didn't use the relative path to the default library.

Thank you very much for your effort. Now I can enjoy LGKO 🙂

Cheers

2020231627.jpg

Log.txt

• Like 1

Wow, @Artox67, this is so refreshing!
I informed Raz and he will be looking into this tomorrow morning. 
Thanks a lot for your efforts. Hopefully this will help other users too!

Enjoy the scenery!

• Like 2

Yes that's Worked , Thanks @Artox67 .... it didn't at first but then realized i put them in the wrong folder lol ...but after correcting it the log fine is fine no errors ref KOS

Thanks

Rich

Hi guys, 
it seems that at least a couple of you have already solved the issue on their own side.
However, Raz looked into it and released a new installer:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16Wi6CrOf--tuKanCqcFlbGzznbxtAMgQ/vw?usp=drivesdk

Please delete your original three scenery folders, launch the installer and point it to your Custom Scenery folder (I tested on my system and this happened automatically).
Please report.

Regards
Filippo

Hi Filippo,

Ran the new installer after deleting the 3 folders. Installed to correct location (Custom Scenery). Scenery looks just as good as before.

However, I am still getting the warnings for missing objects. Log file attached.

While I am aware I could get rid of the warnings by copying the relevant files from the XP libraries (or better adding suitable lines to the library.lib files under LGKO and LGKO_autogen 'Roads' subfolders), that would only be appropriate if those referenced objects should indeed be visible with this scenery. I wouldn't want, for example, a load of pylons appearing on the map if that was not the author's intent. I am also at a loss as to why only some of us appear to be getting the warnings. Hopefully Raz can come up with some definitive guidance.

Regards,

John

Log.txt

2 hours ago, Vostflyer said:

Hi Filippo,

Ran the new installer after deleting the 3 folders. Installed to correct location (Custom Scenery). Scenery looks just as good as before.

However, I am still getting the warnings for missing objects. Log file attached.

While I am aware I could get rid of the warnings by copying the relevant files from the XP libraries (or better adding suitable lines to the library.lib files under LGKO and LGKO_autogen 'Roads' subfolders), that would only be appropriate if those referenced objects should indeed be visible with this scenery. I wouldn't want, for example, a load of pylons appearing on the map if that was not the author's intent. I am also at a loss as to why only some of us appear to be getting the warnings. Hopefully Raz can come up with some definitive guidance.

Regards,

John

Log.txt 187.63 kB · 0 downloads

Maybe the installer was put together before the fix was found for the errors  but I will run the new installer and if need be just copy over the folders again ...I trust RAZ and Filippo will finally fix the errors and thank them for their continued support over it

Hi guys,
the new installer was created before @Artox67 found a solution. For the moment, we will update the user manual by adding this workaround and we will create an appropriate section with a guide for this specific issue in our forums. 

We will let you know when a solution is available. Until then, please use the solution described above. Only a very small number of our users is experimenting this issue so far.

Regards
Filippo

I don't know if / when a solution might become available, but until that time the even simpler workaround is to simply ignore the warning messages. They do not appear to prevent the scenery from displaying properly. I'm not even sure it is the LGKO scenery that is calling for those missing objects since I tried opening the airport in WED, and searching for (e.g.) 'police car' yielded no results. Perhaps it is default X-Plane autogen that is generating the messages.